Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks from me too Ruscook.

Ok It took my batman Sedrick 2 hours to clean the mess in the Team Mess.

It would be nice if there wasn't a choclate sauce trail in their Jen! :razz:

DaveM :cool:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Dave.. Glad sedrik.. fixed the mess... so does stevent know or did ya mange to hide it from him???? :-D
sorry bout the choc.. but ya know It wasnt just me eaating choc in there.. promise......

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
FWIW Jen, all alcohol can be combined with chocolate as long as the booze is sufficiently high in % content and the chocolate is good quality.

Not a problem for your do's I think..

We use to play with the dipping chocolate and coat the petit fors in all sorts of yummy concoctions.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ok ok.. I admit theres a little bit of melted choc on me :-D
maybe a spell in the hot tub will do the trick.. thanks Ton..

Hey steve.. I like the dipping idea I think we will give it a go..
I thought any choc with any alcohol (except beer) had potential to be tasty!!!!!

I like having port and Chocolate .. nice
Ive evengot a chocolate port called Chocblock.. even better!!! Yummmm Of course made in OZ :-D :upthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Have fun cleaning up guys.

I made it to Bendigo yesterday, guess who the idiot was who ran out of fuel 3km north of Albury on the way????? I found out with the Sprint you can turn it off when it's run out, wait 30-60secs turn it on let the fuel pump prime and get another 3-400mtrs out of the tank. Did this 3 times and only had to push it a couple of hundred mtrs. A Harley rider from Canberra stopped to see if I needed a hand which was great. I put 21.1 ltrs in our 21ltr tanks and had got 412km out of the tank (this was premium 95 RON) so now I know the computer is bloody accurate on this fuel (less accurate on std unleaded or E10 ethanol based fuels) as it went to the 3 flat bars less than 2K before it ran out of fuel....

Russ

·
Premium Member
24,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Saaaay Russ,
that's the sort of Team spirit I am always harping on to you chaps about.

Jolly good show old sport.

Well done old son.

Jolly computer eh wot! :-D

Don't you worry about the clean up in the Mess young Sedrick has got it all under control. :wink:

·
Registered
569 Posts
hey Russ thats dedication and smart thinking.. good to know incase I ever need it on the long hauls..

dave that sedrick is a mighty fine chap best ya give him a bundy or five and a box of choc or 2 for all his good work.. phew that was a close one :wink: :wink:

[ This message was edited by: Bundyon_Jen on 2007-01-03 02:52 ]

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
What a bummer Russ. Sorry to here that you had to push your steed. I hate running out of petrol. :mad:

When I first got the RS I was nursing it along the Gatton Motorway (no service stations). At the end and with the BP sign in sight, I gave a final twist to get past a car before turning in to the service station.

The motor hesitated and baulked and I ended up rolling it up to the pumps.

Soooo close!! Soooo lucky!! Never again..

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
How about Dave's place for the weekend!! We can head off around Mt Mee.. and past Somerset Dam back to my place for a BBQ !!

Jen can bring bring the chocs, Tbirdnz can bring the lamb chops

·
Premium Member
24,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok TEAM,
Steventhechef and Tonup great idea. :yayyy:

All right Sedrick :pkit: set the Bar up outside, take all the grogg from the Team Bar and put snappy my pet Croc back in the saltwater swimming pool. :)

Ok team this is a party and stay over at Dave's, followed by a Mt Mee thrashing in the early am and around Lake Somerset and onto Stev's place for a BBQ Later.

I'll just duck out and grab some more Bundy, chocolate (for uno who) and plenty of steaks.

Stevent and Mare I expect you will want to bring your favourite tipple. :) :-g

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
I'll check the gas in the barbie - and wise up my wife..

She loves when biker mates drop in unexpectantly when she's in her undies.

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
I'll tell her that you said so.. :-D

·
Registered
569 Posts
whooo hoo.. party at Daves.. and then a blat around some of my favourite roads in Bris... Im there..man Dave you are game after seeing what we did to the teams mess....
Steve warn ya wife.. were coming through.. it could get messyy......
yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. :-D

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
On 2007-01-03 17:19, steventhechef wrote:
What a bummer Russ. Sorry to here that you had to push your steed. I hate running out of petrol. :mad:

When I first got the RS I was nursing it along the Gatton Motorway (no service stations). At the end and with the BP sign in sight, I gave a final twist to get past a car before turning in to the service station.

The motor hesitated and baulked and I ended up rolling it up to the pumps.

Soooo close!! Soooo lucky!! Never again..
Yeah to add insult to injury my wife and our friends "think" they passed me but as I left 90mins behind them didn't think it was me and didn't stop :hammer: :hammer: Have I been the butt of some jokes over this! :)

You were very lucky Steve, that's magnificient timing.

Well all have a great ride round Mt Mee and places north of Brissy. I'll be there in spirit. I'm scheduled to head home tomorrow if the weather clears and test ride the new Speed Triple on Friday - woo hooo, can't wait.

Russ

·
Registered
283 Posts
Russ

Don't do it mate ride the S3 you will buy it on the spot and you will have to give up your spot on the sprint forum. hehehehehe

I reckon you will buy the S3 after you ride it.

Like I will buy the Daytona 675 after i have it for the weekend. I will be test riding it on the weekend of the 14 Jan Rat pack ride Day, Just don't be tempted dude stay away from the devil ride and stay on the sprint.

:chug: Det

PS can I join the team to please :razz: :assim:

[ This message was edited by: detjan on 2007-01-06 05:50 ]

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Heysoo-Cristo Jen the Mess is a mess....what the hell happened to "we just want to grab some tucker for the road luv.."?

Looks like a bomb went off in there! Jeeze I take off for a few days, go eat some Chinese and a few drinks and look at the place! :gooff: ">

I told Davey it would be nice and tidy for him too, well I'm not cleaning up...Marey-anne can show you where the mops and brooms are but if I were you I'd start with a garden hose and a rake and work my way down...

C'mon, hop to it lassie, the rest of you lot can pitch in too....she didn't make all that mess herself....

:cuss:

[ This message was edited by: stevent on 2007-01-06 09:37 ]

1 - 20 of 120 Posts