Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Ha! Felony, maybe I don't look like a local when I'm in NJ... an obvious out-of-towner in a rental car is probably fodder for getting a hard time from a gas station attendant.

Good news, Daddy Mac. Hope the parts show up soon to get my Bonnie back on the road.
If you were on a bike, they wouldn't have hassled you. They could have at least been polite about it though. It's not universal, some attendants don't care. Now that I'm 67, not sure it's such a bad idea to keep away from fuel filling. Nasty stuff that petrol. Every bike that I've owned I have myself gotten fuel all over the tank. Mostly due to faulty nozzles or stupid tank filler designs.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
UPS dropped off some new tires for the Sprint the other day. I'm hoping the virus doesn't thrive on grand touring rubber. My local shop is accepting appointments for service. Just my luck, all dressed up and nowhere to go.
I had to call around to a lot of shops just to find one that is still doing service. Found a Honda shop in Shawnee that is appointment only. Saturday at 1:00 pm . Tire and rim must be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before work can be done.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts