Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just in case any of you have missed this bike, I thought I'd post a photo. It is the featured customer bike of the month on the BellaCorse homepage (photo courtesy of Henry):

I particularly like the blacked out mag wheels, drag bars w/risers, bar-end turn signals, and Supertrapp exhaust. Very sweet custom...

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
here's what I'd do to make it "perfect" in my mind.

Find a big race tach and put the tach in the speedometer position, find a small speedo and put it in the tach position.

All black for the paint, maybe some red pinstripes or some silver, then black powdercoat for the fender struts and headlight bucket...

other than that, she's a bad mother, I like the seat.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm with the Doctor...I think the black and powder blue looks great. The gold pinstripes are what make it work. Sweatmachine, you mention the clocks...I agree; the big tach would give the bike a hot rod heart. I'm normally the sort that prefers a more standard (ala T100) format, but this Euro-Cruiser caught my eye.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I like the handlebar turn signals, though I don't know I'd trust them to be seen too often. The blackened wheels look ominous, that's a good thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.