Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of an exhaust and belly pan I think look really good, but don't see much!!!! Got the Puig Belly pan off ebay from a German bike shop and the exhaust from Redracing
The exhaust is awesome if you are looking for the stock, short stubby look, but want more growl than stock or the TORS. VERY happy with the look, sound and weight savings!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Prices and sources for purchase?

The bellypan also looks like it would give plenty of ground clearance...the stocker will scrape in the twisties.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I like the smaller belly pan. cooool
I've just taken my oem pan off.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Not too bad, I do like the Triumph belly pan better, but better than that is the Race belly pan that Satansk9 put on his. I beliviev Red Racing sells it also.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Red racing lists the 'race only' exhaust at 472 Euro approx. = 611 USD. Looks good, but I sure would like some Ol' Squids!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I also like that belly pan. It would look great on my S3. What is the name of that shop in Germany? I was on the UK e bay and found one but they wouldn't ship to the USA.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On 2006-11-23 21:05, leggeman01 wrote:
I also like that belly pan. It would look great on my S3. What is the name of that shop in Germany? I was on the UK e bay and found one but they wouldn't ship to the USA.
I got it HERE

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got a nice sunny day to ring out the new G&G exhausts. Man they are SWEET! The growl and tone is awesome. Love a little more noise than the TROS gave me. It's just my butt dyno, but the old triple sure pulls hard with these babies. Love em, highly recommended! :-D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts