Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Ya have to have some setta balls to come up with somethin' like that!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I like how they kept it old school with the hard tail. I bet it rides like a dream!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I think some folks who design "concept" motorcycles have never ridden a day in their life. I don't think they understand the visceral feeling we get from riding, or the brutal response of turning a wheel in anger. We like the raw connection to the machine and elements, not some computer controlled appliance. We own cars for that.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
I bet that bike has some balls.

H

·
0 Posts
I think some folks who design "concept" motorcycles have never ridden a day in their life. I don't think they understand the visceral feeling we get from riding, or the brutal response of turning a wheel in anger. We like the raw connection to the machine and elements, not some computer controlled appliance. We own cars for that.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
Have you checked out the electronic controls of any of the new bikes yet? Seems we have more "appliance" controls than people controls.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yes. We do have more controls than years past, but some of them make the ride better if we choose them.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I don't know. Yesterday was my birthday and I was pretty drunk when I posted that last night.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Happy day late birthday. Hope you have come back to your senses now.:)
Thanks. I'm back, but working on losing my senses again tonight while looking at the pics from Barber.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts