Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have narrowed down my next tyres to either trail or road attacks but after reading loads of threads from search lots of peeps have fitted both of these tyres but there doesnt seem to be much feed back. I only road ride and want a tyre thats good in all weathers and lasts for a decent time so come on peeps help me out and tell me your experiences of these 2 tyres

·
Registered
190 Posts
They're the same tyre!

Trails are cut for aesthetic reasons, compounds are the same. At least that was my understanding when i bought the Trail Attacks.

Great tyre, no problems, recommended.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I had Road Attacks on my Sprint and I am now on the second set of Trail Attacks with the Tiger. As far as I am concerned the performance is exactly the same, I really like them, wet or dry they deliver the goods. The Trail Attacks gave me 8200 miles from the first set but as I sold the Sprint before the Roadies were worn down I can not give any mileage figures but I reckon they would probably be the same. :D

Andy.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Have you considered Avons? I had some Azaro`s fitted a bit back and they do just fine, the rears just about shot now and will replace it with the Storm ST.
I had Distanzia`s on my last bike and rate them highly, but that was only a 500:eek:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Have you considered Avons? I had some Azaro`s fitted a bit back and they do just fine, the rears just about shot now and will replace it with the Storm ST.
I had Distanzia`s on my last bike and rate them highly, but that was only a 500:eek:
I tried both the Azaros and the Storms. The Storm wore out a lot quicker than the Azaro and neither performed as well as the Contis.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Peeps have gone for the Trails both same price anyway @ £155 for the pair, will report on my thoughts when there fitted and tried

1 - 7 of 7 Posts