Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright fellers, things have been waaaaaaaay too quite around here lately, and while I'm still waiting on some things to git ol' yeller back together, I figured we could have a little fun with a contest. I want you fellers to guess what mods I have done over this past month(be specefic, brand names of parts added), and guess a total cost, and whoever is closest, will receive a gift from the cheapster himself. :-D I don't think I should let limey compete, he knows about all of it! :hammer: :-D If you have paid close attention to some of my previous posts, this should be purdy easy. :razz:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Martin, you're on the list, and oh let me tell you that you really don't want to be on "The List."

Cheapo, you chromed your swing arm (kind of a pimp thing) and you slipped on some new tail pipes. If you live up to your name it should have all been free, but I don't think it was. Didn't you get the slip ons from Limey? I believe you also have some Rizoma Mirrors. I like the factory mirrors more though, because they make your speedy look like an ant!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yep,

A polished swingarm, a cleaned up header system from Devious, a set of Chain Reaction pipes, and some fuzzy dice hanging off your bars.

You also did a FEK kit, but I lost track of which one....you gave up on the Mad Doctor one cause you couldn't read the instructions....so maybe you went with the MotoFab cause you said you really liked mine.

Total cost: $150

I would like nude photos of whoever's hot, sexy, sister, daughter or cousin you guys keep talking about.

Thanks,
JOHN

·
Registered
969 Posts
I don't think you polished your swingarm, I think you powder coated the rear sets, side stand. There's your rizoma's that you picked up. I think that you and devious have been fabricating your own low mount exhaust. Other than that, I don't have a clue.

·
Registered
178 Posts
On 2006-12-01 10:30, Martin_R wrote:
Cheapster's latest modification?

What did I win?
:-D
My god man.. remind me not to click on Martin's links again... :puke:

I am not putting in a vote for what Cheapster did, knowing him it cost the others involved shipping and handling and he got the parts for free! :-D

Sides with all contests there is a prize, I am too scared to vote and win and open a box mailed to me and find pink chaps.....

·
Registered
591 Posts
Here's my vote. object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_9jaZ76x8I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_9jaZ76x8I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

What'd I win?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hey Cheap, can I play?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
On 2006-12-01 10:16, cheapbastard wrote:
If you have paid close attention to some of my previous posts, this should be purdy easy. :razz:
Hey, you never said there was gonna be a test!

I hope you were real selective on who you let polish your swingarm.

Oldsquids, motofab in the rear, a Devi-enhanced header ans tuneboy tune, mirrors - hmmm, something used, ..., Rizomas? though I don't know where you got them. Total, $1000.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Faux leopard-skin seat cover, flame decals for the tank, handle bar fringe, chromed wheels, and a license plate holder that says "No fat chicks".

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Bar-end streamers, Rizoma mirrors, gold fur bodywork, assless chaps, polished frame and swingarm, gold anodized or powdercoated rearsets and misc bits, tuning via Devious, new exhaust, etc etc. All done for exceptionally cheap.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright, since no one has played in the last day or so, the contest is over. :razz: Believe it or not, I'm having a hard time who has won, it's a really tough call between TripleRider and AlaskaS3, but TripleRider didn't give a total cost. :hammer: I tell ya what TR, I'll give you til' Monday evening 11pm EST to throw outta price, that will be the tie-breaker. :-D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
On 2006-12-03 23:02, BUCKET wrote:
How come my guess didn't get a look in. :-D :hammer:
Coz he would have to remove his love eggs for that mod. :-D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts