Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2000 Legend for 15yrs and I'm feeling the itch for something new. I've been considering a used or new Street Triple. If you were to replace your Legend/Adventurer what would you choose from the Triumph line-up?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Great question, I would be pretty bummed to have to replace the Bird.

·
Registered
284 Posts
One of the new 1200s.
Almost bought a Diamond Edition for my wife but as bad luck would have it my truck decided it was time to be replaced instead.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
My Legend would be hard to part with. I think you might regret selling yours. I have two other Triumphs to keep it company. ...J.D.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I would really like to add a Bobber Black to my squadron, but I would not presume on my wife's patience that much. ...J.D.
The fleet -2015.JPG

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're all absolutely right! I will keep the Legend! (especially since, Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Company insured my Legend for ~$100/yr, along with my '91 Miata. Check 'em out.) I'm going to add a 2010 Street Triple R - Black with Gold Wheels, the best looking of the older generations Street Triple)

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Funny thing I have learned from owning old Triumphs for almost two decades. They really age well. The older they are the better I like them :cool: ...J.D.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts