Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm in stamford. Been looking for some rats to connect with around here, but I just lost my job so I may not be here much longer.

·
Registered
44 Posts
A good buddy, who is a triumph owner, and I are planning on going up to the Bennington VT Triumph Bash in May. Anyone else interested and want to cruise?

·
Super Moderator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know another guy on here from CT that goes almost every year. I've never been though. When do you usually head up and come home? Do you camp or motel it?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I know another guy on here from CT that goes almost every year. I've never been though. When do you usually head up and come home? Do you camp or motel it?
This is my first year attending. It's Friday, May 31st to Sunday, June 2nd. We plan on leaving Friday morning around 9 -10. Then leave Sunday late morning 11-12. We're definitely going to motel it. I love camping, don't get me wrong but I'm trying to limit my stuff I'm bringing to a small back pack with mainly just essentials.

I'm also down with a meet up once the weather breaks. Keep me posted!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The CT Rockers come every year; I met up with them at Coach Ali's Diner in Millerton and rode up together. Better get your rooms booked...see you there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm moving up to Stamford April 26th. I hope I can ride with and meet a few other RAT's. I don't know anything about the area and looking to explore.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts