Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im stuck between all 3, however theres hardly any RIDING sound clips or good pictures of any of these pipes. Revving your bike in the garage kinda makes it hard to judge. However in terms of quality // sound whats the opinion on these 3 exhausts. I would get the arrow 3into1, but theres no way in hell id pay $1400 for an exhaust(no offense).

·
Registered
341 Posts
Arrow system nice and sounds great, But at £800 too expesive for me, I went for the Carbon GP MIVV, sounds superb and you can pull out the db killer and its less than half the price of the Arrow

·
Registered
369 Posts
Im computer challenged or I would post a pic of mine and/or a sound clip. Check the archive at the top of the speed triple page for exhausts, someone may have posted one to view and hear . I have the low mount slip on carb fiber can M4 attached to my stock head pipe and it rocks! The sound is a loud and deep roar! Loud, but not too loud for me. I ride Harley's too and I would say it's every bit as loud as most aftermarket baffled Harley pipes at idle. I can't say how it sounds at high speed since I'm on the bike with a helmet on. I do hear a constant deep roar all the time. The M4 slip on is basically a straight pipe, nothing more than a straight 15 inch shot of glass packed dampened tunnel that your exhaust has to travel past to exit. I do not have a measured decible level to give you but I will say that all the neighbors who are light sleepers will hear you coming home at night without having to rev the engine up. The Triumph Arrow 3 in to 1 low mount ECU tune typically works well. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
^ +1, have not heard the Comp Werks nor seen performance #'s, but like the look.

·
Registered
379 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts