Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am from Columbia and am looking forward to being a member :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
So I am about to pull the trigger on a t120. I am having a hard time picking color and availability seems to stink. I can get a black standard which is a great looking bike but I am not sure if I should get a cinder red or a matte graphite. I also just read that triumph is now no longer taking orders for 2016 models. So I am wondering if I should wait for the '17 models. Any idea what colors will be available or when they would announce them?

·
Administrator
19,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

It is very hard for me to imagine they have already stopped taking orders. Have you spoken with a dealer?

Jeez Louis, color is such a personal thing. I wouldn't know how to help someone make a color decision. Me? As you can see below, I like black! A black Bonnie would look great mixed in with my pair of Triumphs. That matte graphite is gorgeous, too.

The best forum to engage in new Bonneville related conversation is the Water Cooled Twins Talk forum. You may get better insight about availability there, and those folks will be happy to share their opinions about color and everything else.

http://www.triumphrat.net/water-cooled-twins-talk/

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts