Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks everyone for all the help! I have a question about my clutch plates and upgrades. In another one of my threads someone told me to upgrade my plates to a 7 plate system. I had taken my primary cover off and inspected the plates prior to his advice, and I forgot to count the plates. (but if I remember correctly it had 6 drive plates and 6 steel plates) My question is... Can I put a 7 plate kit in? and what are the benefits? (I have a 77' 750 t140v) Thanks in advance! :eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks everyone for all the help! I have a question about my clutch plates and upgrades. In another one of my threads someone told me to upgrade my plates to a 7 plate system. I had taken my primary cover off and inspected the plates prior to his advice, and I forgot to count the plates. (but if I remember correctly it had 6 drive plates and 6 steel plates) My question is... Can I put a 7 plate kit in? and what are the benefits? (I have a 77' 750 t140v) Thanks in advance! :eek:
I have put a 7-plate clutch on my -68. Tr6R, it works very well!

I got it here: http://www.tms-motorcycles.co.uk/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts