Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
are they interchangeable with other models?
I wanna get after market shorty clutch lever for my TBS...like CRG or ASV...
oh! and anyone has one laying around for cheap?...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Try Kawasaki ZRX1100/1200. I picked up a pair of black stock replacements (aftermarket) for my TBS: $11/ea. Fit was perfect. Perhaps the ZX (7/9/11) series bikes, too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Online from some cycle shop in Miami. Actually found them while looking for oil filters. They sent me a bunch of refrigerator magnets too so I'd remember who they were, but I've long since lost those. I'll do some searching and try and post the source.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
"Where'd you get the black levers? I want some for my legend!"
I got mine from parts unlimited.
They are the adjustable variety, black and about $17.00 US each.
I'll look up the part numbers and post them for you.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Parts unlimited #'s Clutch= 44-262 brake= 44-220

http://street.parts-unlimited.com/

Look under handlebars and controls.
You should have a local shop that can order them for you.
I got mine the next day.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I bought a set from this vendor back in December. Levers were an exact replacement for my Sprint levers. Fit perfectly, and shipping was fast, and 20 for both trumps 23 each
excellent, thanks for the info! will these fit a Legend/Tbird? it looks like it would but i want to make sure before i buy

·
Premium Member
9,797 Posts
Yep they will fit.

The brakes on our bikes are NOT made by Triumph but are sourced from Nissin, who also make the brakes for other marques.

I replaced both the OEM silver levers on my TBS with the black Kawasaki ones and they are a direct swap.

·
Registered
31 Posts
will these levers fit a 2001 legend really wanted red ones but getting desparate so black it will have to be .cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts