Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't need any help. I think I have Mary back on the path to the road with no other barriers in my way.

But today I was looking at other T3 Triumphs on the web and I noticed something. My bike has a Triumph logo cast into the clutch cover. I looked at maybe 200 other T3's and none of them have this feature. Do I have some kind of unicorn bike?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, that makes sense, except that I have a 1998 Thunderbird Sport, which I bought new. It's the cover that came on the bike.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Logo or no logo... they are interchangeable. Previous owner(s) may have dropped or scraped the original TBS cover and swapped it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Weird to wait 22 years to ask the question then! :D
What can I say, I think like I ride... Slowly. Also it's not like there's a bunch of Triumph Triples rolling around in my neck of the woods to compare to. Other Triumphs have always been and still are something seldom seen and then only a glimpse as they flash past.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Out of curiosity, what colour is the cover? The '95 Tbird should have an aluminium coloured engine, whereas the TBS engines always we're black. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts