Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the speedo I can see and select tacho A, tacho B, overall KM's and what looks like a clock or timer. If it is a clock how do I set the correct time? I guess this will reset if the main battery is disconnected right?

·
Registered
198 Posts
From the Owner's Handbook:

CLOCK ADJUSTMENT

To reset the clock, select the clock display and press both 'select' and 'reset' buttons together. After a short time, the clock's hour display will start to flash.

To reset the hour display, ensure that the hour display is still flashing then depress the 'reset' button to change the setting. Each individual press will change the setting by one digit. If the button is held, the display will continuously scroll through in single digit increments.

When the correct hour display is shown, press the 'select' button. The minutes display will begin to flash. The minutes display is adjusted in the same way as for hours.

Once both hours and minutes are correctly set, press the 'select' button to confirm the setting. The display will cease to flash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts