Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am a 6'0" male and looking at swapping out my Roadster Screen for a Clearview. I tried the Dart Flyscreen for a bit and no way that will work for me even though it made the bike look great. What size of the Clearview would I need being a 6'0" male? The large or medium? Currently with the Roadster screen I can see over the top so I would think I would want the same size with the Clearview. Thanks.

Going to try a couple of the measurement methods when I get home, but hoping to get an answer hear so I can order today.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Clearview measures vertically up from the top of the instrument cluster, vs. from the top of the headlight cutout - so you have to treat it differently than other screens. They have detailed how-to-measure on their site.

I wanted a Clearview so much, but they wouldn't do a Storm / double headlight screen. Told me to buy a normal one and hack it. Not what I wanted to hear.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Clearview measures vertically up from the top of the instrument cluster, vs. from the top of the headlight cutout - so you have to treat it differently than other screens. They have detailed how-to-measure on their site.

I wanted a Clearview so much, but they wouldn't do a Storm / double headlight screen. Told me to buy a normal one and hack it. Not what I wanted to hear.
Same for the Commander, if enough people request the dual headlight I think they will make one to fit. Just not enough demand.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just placed an order and the lead time is 10-14 business days. Ouch.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Just placed an order and the lead time is 10-14 business days. Ouch.

Be happy. I placed an order with Corbin 6 weeks ago. I was told there was a 6 week lead time. When I followed up today.. they told me it's not scheduled to ship til June 16th. I made a big stink because I'm scheduled to leave on a trip on June 16th. They agreed to get it shipped no later than June 1st.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts