Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone come accross replacement clear lenses for the standard tiger indicators and rear lights.

If not what have you replaced your with?

:)

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I got these ones from 'Motrax'

These are the closest i could get to clear....

·
Registered
164 Posts
One of my original indicators got smashed last year, so I figured it was a good time to upgrade to cliear(ish) ones.

I can't work out if they're the exactly the same as BigStripey's, but they're certainly in the same ballpark. Mine came from a mail order place in Germany called Louis, as recommended to me by McB on "the other" forum :wink:

I think when all was said and done, they cost me about 26gbp for all four including shipping and any taxes. Very efficient service, too.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Indeed it is. I took the photo for another thread on here where somebody was asking about camera mounts for the Tiger, and when I saw this post about clear lenses I remember that this picture was already hosted on the web and also showed the clear lenses.

I originally fitted the camera for fun, but have since used it for some promotional shoot footage. It's powered off the bike, and its output is recorded by a DV camcorder in the tank bag.

Also good for demonstrating the crazy things car drivers do, for the benefit of non bike riders :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts