Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some fall cleaning in the garage today and just couldn't resist taking a shot of the Bumble Bee and her sisters. Damn I hate to see the riding season winding down.......

·
Registered
384 Posts
gbc,

c'mon man! The last couple mid-Atlantic winters have allowed us to ride year round. (other than the occasional blizzard). There's no bad weather - just bad clothing. *G* BEAUTIFUL stable of iron steeds you have there!

·
Registered
792 Posts
wow nice bikes there i can see why u hate winter coming but like we say there always a good riding day in there some place

·
Registered
629 Posts
solo ride much?

Nice collection!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
solo ride much?

Nice collection!
It must be my charming and outgoing personality that helps me save a fortune in rear seating and passenger foot pegs, probably the result of all of those years in law enforcement. My Wife doesn't ride and would probably object to any other passengers of the opposite gender on a rear seat. It is a moot point anyway, at my stage of life I would have cruise the old age homes if I was on the prowl. If I happened to get lucky it is extremely difficult to tie a walker to motorcycle..........

·
Registered
144 Posts
That's a fantastic collection of bikes!

So is the TBS really your preferred ride? Interesting. I used to fancy a Scrambler (when I had a Bonnie) for the more spacious riding position, but was surprised to find my TBS seems as comfy but with a much better engine. But better than a Rocket? Woah.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice collection indeed, I also love by solo seat on my Legend. Never really felt as comfortable on a sport bike.

Sent from my LGL55C using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts