Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's too bad nobody can get ahold of him. My BIL lives in Portland, I could have him pick the stuff up and ship it to me. I would love to have two NOS Dunlop rims and two NOS Smiths gauges for my TR6R. I thought about having him call and leave a number since he's local. Maybe he can get somewhere... I doubt it.
Please read my posts carefully. The parts are not in Portland. They were sold years ago.
I did not mean to cause this misunderstanding.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
alright. seems if you've got a T100 you might be in luck. He's got
7" laced wheels. Unfortunatly, I've got a T120R. Not looking so
good for me parts wise.:(

·
Registered
24 Posts
alright. seems if you've got a T100 you might be in luck. He's got
7" laced wheels. Unfortunatly, I've got a T120R. Not looking so
good for me parts wise.:(

Did you hear anything about just the chrome rims ? I don't need a whole wheel. I'll have to send him a email. It sounds like your getting a response now.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I didn't ask. But I should tell you that rims and spokes are in good
supply from most Triumph suppliers.;)

here's the responce I recieved this morning.
Should have the speed and tach in new take off for $375 each.

I have a front fender NOS in different paint for $325.

I do not have the rear fender.

I should have the front end complete NOS for $975. It will have the latest rubber mounted head light ears that were used in 71-74 T100's.

Thanks,

Greg Hult

·
Registered
24 Posts
It looks like the parts are moving east, going by what I see on ebay. They are now in Longmont, Colorado. Maybe they are in something like the Witness Protection Program, but for NOS parts... The Parts Protection Program.:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
I live in the area and will keep an eye open at the El Camino Swapmeet , Sept19
Someone with that much inventory would surely want to be there to offload product.

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
I'm not so sure. These folks have been notoriously avoiding making ANY effort to sell anything by phone and e-mail, i can't see them making the effort to actually load and unload (twice) for a swap meet. At the prices they are asking, swap-meet attendees won't be thier target market.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts