Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Glad you could get them. They've become rarer than hens' teeth since Triumph stopped listing them. They look great.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ordered them from my dealer, only took about a week. Kind of expensive- $92 each but I really like the look of them.

·
Banned
4,433 Posts
Interestingly enough, the T100 is styled to look like the late '60s/early '70s models, and the badges those bikes had looked like what is already on ours.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
805 Posts
I found some vintage ones online. Love the old badges. Since my 2009 doesn't have holes, I filled the screw holes with screw heads and 3m taped it on.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I found some vintage ones online. Love the old badges. Since my 2009 doesn't have holes, I filled the screw holes with screw heads and 3m taped it on.

awesome job! coincidentally, those are the exact ones i took off to out these on. Really liked them a lot but the classics stole my heart

·
Registered
805 Posts
Ah, I did not know my badges were vintage 2006. That's funny. They look vintage-ish and I loved them, especially since they were metal and not plastic. I also didn't want something too big.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts