Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen how the new Sixty8 "Fixing Kit" attaches to the Bonneville?

Triumph mentions the bags and the "Fixing Kit" on their website but no details. If may be that I'm more interested in the "Fixing Kit" than the bags themselves, if it is simple and non-obtrusive, i.e. doesn't look like a coat hanger.

·
Registered
578 Posts
i just installed this last night. It attaches via the footpeg and the shock mounting point. chromed steel v shaped, bag slides onto it, there's also a leather flap that sticks out from under the seat and you can clip the bag onto it. Overall i was very pleased with the kit.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you could post a picture it would be appreciated, or you can e-mail one to me and I'll post if for you. Thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'd like to post a picture of my bike with its city bag on it, how do you do this? If you tell me, I'll nag my wife to do it, because she's the computer literate one.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The chrome rail fits in exafclty the same manner as ones for the fabric or leather bags Triumph sells. Anyone with a picture of those installes should be able to shed some light.

Fred

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gleamin Twin,

See the post I created today "How to insert an IMAGE..." which explains the steps to INSERT an IMAGE (Photo) in your messages.

[ This message was edited by: ggRAT on 2006-09-29 09:31 ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.