Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!!!

My name is Federico and I just got my first motorcycle, 2014 Tiger 800 XC color Khaki green and I love it!!!!

Now I need to learn EVERYTHING like I'm looking on how to customize a little bit the bike and how to connect my phone to use it as GPS....and I also need to buy gloves,jacket, pants.....

Any suggestions? I know it's a lot of stuff but you maybe know that there is already a thread perfect for me :)

Also I got yesterday my license plate and the holes on the bike are not even close prob 1/2" different....what can I do? Mod the plate or the bike?

Thanks so much

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Everything you need to know about you model will be found in the Tiger sections. Please introduce yourself in there and ask the folks there for assistance. You can search the section to browse threads that already discuss topics you are wanting to learn. The "search this forum" button is just above the list of threads, on the right.

http://www.triumphrat.net/tiger/

Ciao!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome. As to using your phone as a GPS, I've found that a bluetooth system in my helmet works very well to receive verbal directions. If you want to see the map display while riding there are handlebar mounts available for various style phones. Whatever you decide on, don't let it be a distraction from the road and your surroundings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts