Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a "snap on" chrome horn cover that fits the stock horn available out there? I'm not looking to replace the horn, just dress it up a bit.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Horn

Dennis Kirk has some reasonable ones. I would paint the whole thing black. I got the $25 one from Kirk 3 yrs ago & it works fine! It takes every bug hit salt air etc.. & looks like crap now. Maybe where you live it wont be so bad? Kirk has a hole lot of them!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a "snap on" chrome horn cover that fits the stock horn available out there? I'm not looking to replace the horn, just dress it up a bit.
Just a message to let you know the covers made to fit many other motorcycle horns do not fit Triumph horns. I tried fitting one on my Bonneville and the Bonneville horn is smaller in diameter than the horn covers I have.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey, Mark, don't know if this helps you as far as the looks of your bike, maybe you want to see your horn, but I relocated my horn up under the tank so I don't even have to look at it

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
Hey, Mark, don't know if this helps you as far as the looks of your bike, maybe you want to see your horn, but I relocated my horn up under the tank so I don't even have to look at it
I was about to say the same thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts