Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've done the chrome engine, city bag and lucas kit mods on my scrambler along with a few other little accessories to style it with a city theme. Here's some pics:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
THAT is one handsome Scrambler!

I'm really really growing fond of those City Bags....

Who said "function" can't be pretty; nice REAL nice.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Hey GT, looks great! I like the single bag, can you order those in single bag or pairs only?

Also thanks for the Barbour coat info a while back, got my coat in and love it.

Iceseven

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Very nice! I think you made the right decision staying with the stock seat. And not a bad spot for a photo shoot, either.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, guys, thanks for the good words.

Iceseven, the city bag is definately sold as a left and a right bag (including the mounting bracket), seperately. It's a nice little piece of kit, and as Pat pointed out function and beauty wrapped up together in a nice package. Glad you like the Barbour jacket, also.

- Jason

·
Registered
738 Posts
Way to go! Nice mods, and great NYC style. Look forward to riding with you in NYC and around the area.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Nice Scrambler. I see a gauge mounted below your speedo. Is it a tach? Could you post a close up riders eye view?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, thanks for the interest.

Capoanj, that sounds good, riding in the area and talking shop. I'm seeing more and more Triumphs here in the city.

Caspianthruxton, I'm probably gonna hold on to those parts, maybe try out a polished steel look some time in the future, any way I'm a bit of a pack rat with the spares.

Loxpump, yes the gauge your talking about is the tach, here's a close up:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
She looks good, now just lose those ugly pipes.
Get the low one into one pipes on each side
Then you will have your self a nice Bonneville.

I'm sorry, some times I just can't help my self.
Bill

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Ok,OK,.... I'll leave those ugly scrambles and cafe looking
Bonnie's alone.
I'm sorry, I just can't help it when I see those ugly pipes
on the scramblers.
Please forgive me.
bill

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
Billy, I'm going to build a cafe racer with the Thunderbike Scrambler pipes on it, then ride it to your house and do burn-outs on your front lawn and video tape it, then mail you a copy of the tape.

Just kidding, but I think a cafe racer with those Tbike Scramber pipes would be sweet.

Yankees suck go sox!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts