Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone buying their wives for Christmas? Let's see who has the worst idea.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
A photo of cheapbastard, so she will realise how lucky she is. :-D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Cheap FTW!!! LOL....you look like a pimp bro.

I am actually getting my wife a dell laptop, so she can get off my arse about how slow her computer is....I don't have time to build another one for her....I need to spend as much of my hobby time with Speedy :cool:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Don't have a wife so i guess i'll have to buy Speedy something,oh and i guess i'll get the dog a new collar. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
there's a cool purse sue saw last weekend shopping. it's pink and covered in a small font that says f*ck all over it in a pattern. totally high end looking purse that's totally under the radar.
i'm also going to get her/us sky-diving lessons too. for spring time.
-b

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
i'm also going to get her/us sky-diving lessons too. for spring time.
-b
Lessons?? What if you don't learn the first time?

I'll be getting my wife... wait a minute I'm 23 and not marrried.

·
Registered
583 Posts
yeah, i'm getting speedy new brake pads all the way around,as well as a new rear, funny how that works, gone through 4 rear tires and still on the stock front..,,,, maybe santa will bring some custom black rad guards.

·
Registered
344 Posts
a solo seat cover for my bike...lol :razz:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Wifey bought ALL her own gifts. I never left the house, gotta love that. I freakin hate shoppin. So, i guess i dont really know what i got her. That could be bad come to think of it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
but she sure as***** ain't getting half my bike :-D
Ahhh...give her the front half...from all the pics I see of S3s, usually the rear wheel is the only on the ground... :razz: :-D

[ This message was edited by: scgstuff on 2006-12-12 16:40 ]

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
On 2006-12-12 21:18, Trumpy1050 wrote:
I'm getting mine a T- Shirt and a dildo, if she doesn't like the T- Shirt she can go and F*ck herself...
I see, you're one of them sensitive new age guys 1050! :razz:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts