Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last night my wife and I were enjoying a fire in the back yard with the Harvest Moon...and having a few cocktails...Chocotinis...

Ive never had one before...Im more of a beer and whiskey kinda fella myself...but they were good...I ended up having
several...

I thought they sounded pretty girly until I had one...there no BS...she made ours with Grey Goose vodka and Godiva chocolate liqueur...and they were pretty strong...

We laughed that my balls were shrinking after every one I drank...and I had alot of them (drinks Junipero) ...:eek::D

So did I actually loose man points for drinking Chocotinis...I mean even the name sounds femy...

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
Man, not stomping the guy who threw coffee on you, drinking chocotinis...What's next, spa days? Mani pedis?

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D:D:D...I knew I could count on you guys to help me reaffirm my masculinity...:D:D:D

·
Driftless Admin
11,488 Posts
I think it's nice that Thee Bean has allowed you to keep any of your manhood at all. I have a feeling you'd be dusting in a maids outfit if she willed it so.

I'd slurp up those chocolate things all night, but my lack of manhood is not in question so I have little to lose.

·
Registered
11,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
BTW, Tie did you read the piece on Aircraft Carriers in Space that mistermellow posted today? The dude says Star Trek gets space wars all wrong. You need to kick that guys ass and get your man points back.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Forget the 'man points' angle; liquor is liquor. The only question in my mind is, how rough was the hangover from drinking that sweet concoction? :D ......James.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'de say you absolutely lost points for enjoying anything that ends in "ini" that doesnt start with "Bik". It WAS with your wife, so thats kinda nice. You get some points back for that one :cool:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well... I think it takes a real man to drink said chocotinis and follow that up with actually admitting he drank them (to other men no less). His manliness isn't in question here... it actually would be how big his balls are for doing such!!! He did, after all, keep a kick arse fire going while drinking them!!! I mean come on... a vodka martini is #4 on the list of manliest drinks... I just added some chocolate to it!!! :p

·
Driftless Admin
11,488 Posts
Well... I think it takes a real man to drink said chocotinis and follow that up with actually admitting he drank them (to other men no less). His manliness isn't in question here... it actually would be how big his balls are for doing such!!! He did, after all, keep a kick arse fire going while drinking them!!! I mean come on... a vodka martini is #4 on the list of manliest drinks... I just added some chocolate to it!!! :p
Wife defends you in public .... -5 man points. Don't shoot the messenger, I don't make the rules.

·
Driftless Admin
11,488 Posts
I remember my mother telling my father he looked good in some silly greek sailor hat. Then it hit me: a wife is not highly motivated to make her husband look good to other women. It is her goal to emasculate the man as much as possible to make him unappealing to other women, while at the same time keeping his ego sufficiently inflated that he'll continue to open jar, mow lawns, keep fires going, etc.

A devious bunch those wives are.

:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts