Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up a pair of these several weeks ago. Found a sale on Amazon with additional 20% off. Paid $162. Been wearing them around the house as the snow is about 4 feet deep outside. Very comfortable, but had to add an innersole for my high arches. Made in USA.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Chippewa-Mens-12-Rally-Boot/dp/B001D1BRRU[/ame]

·
Premium Member
5,053 Posts
I have those also. Very comfortable and tough as hell.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a pair of these that's about 10 years old and still going strong - they are my cold weather riding boots. If you decide to treat the leather with anything like mink oil for waterproofing don't do the toes, it makes the leather soft and they collapse over time (guess how I know). I hope you have as good luck with yours as I've had with mine. Great boots.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
My wife brought home a used set for herself and I was so impressed that I ordered a new pair for myself. They seem to run about 1/2 size big as I'm a 10 D and the Chippewa 10 was a bit too long. We'll see how the 9 1/2 Ds work out.
They're built like tanks so should last me the rest of my life with a refurb or two.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
9 1/2 D fits my size 10D feet perfectly.
Today was the initial ride and walk around in day and these are exactly what I've been looking for but couldn't find.
If you're Ricky Roadracer these won't be for you but if you want a handsome boot that will outlast you, these are them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've had mine for 7 years and they are still going strong, and since my last accident it's one of the only tall boots I can get into

1 - 8 of 8 Posts