Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Chicago Motorcycle Show is this weekend! Obviously.
Who's going and what bikes are you looking forward to seeing?

Personally I want to take a look at Moto Guzzi v85 tt and the Indian FTR 1200, and a bunch of others... I'm definitely gonna hit every single corner :grin2:

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/city/chicago-il-0

·
Registered
19 Posts
I went there. First time going. It was ok I guess. Not bad, but I probably wouldn't go in the future. Didn't see KTM, Ducati, or Aprilia there. Triumph had a small section that looks like they didn't care about. Very few bikes. One Speed Triple RS and one Street Triple R along with a few other models I didn't care for. No nice display either, just basically few bikes sitting around.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was disappointing in Ducati and Moto Guzzi not being there. They were there last year. Triumph also had a much bigger presence last year as well. There were a lot more people this year, it seemed but last years was a better show, I thought.

I went there. First time going. It was ok I guess. Not bad, but I probably wouldn't go in the future. Didn't see KTM, Ducati, or Aprilia there. Triumph had a small section that looks like they didn't care about. Very few bikes. One Speed Triple RS and one Street Triple R along with a few other models I didn't care for. No nice display either, just basically few bikes sitting around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts