Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dudes,
how cool is this thing??

it's that electronically activated glass that fogs to opaque when you hit a button!
a few threads back people were commenting on wishing they had plates that would servo under the tail. --- here's your answer.
cool stuff! -- note: there's no url at the site i can pass along. but it's under "bike night", under products.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On 2006-12-12 13:01, jrussell6 wrote:
awwww, zoo, it's so nice to know you were thinking about me. just made my xmas list
actually jr, i posted this with YOU in mind. :-D i just forgot to write it in the post.
a bit spendy, but very slick.

·
Registered
344 Posts
NICE!...that is 007 shizit...these are pretty cool too!

http://www.mannsmotorsports.com/fastags/

but for a couple of bucks at the hardawre store you could make your own...a very stiff hinge does the trick!

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
Aussies can get it here

Australian Motorcycle Components

I`ve seen a few at the 'Outpost' biker cafe in canungra. Strangely the last couple of Gixxers and Ninja`s I saw with them were also sporting chicken strips and virgin blobs. Go figure.

I don`t want one cos I`ve got a personalised plate that says BOOB.
Best not to ask...

[ This message was edited by: welshrob on 2006-12-12 16:18 ]

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Most of the guys I ride with here in South Africa either have:

1. No number plates
2. Extremely small number plates set back on the hugger
3. Number plates with made up numbers

Moral of the story: The fine for all of the above is about ZAR500-600. Fine for speeding in excess of 160 km/h R12,000-25,000 + Imprisoment + loss of vehicle.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If anyone is really interested in gettting one 'for their "show bikes". They sell them at Lockhart Phillips. I've seen them in their catalog.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On 2006-12-12 16:01, odium wrote:
Where is the link of the URL for browsing to this order page? Also, what is the price?
hey odium,
yes as mentioned in above thread, they sell them at lockhart.
the web site doesn't give a page url - for some reason. must be a database thing...?
if you go to lockhart's website, go to bike night, then go to page 2 or 3, you'll find it no probs.

[ This message was edited by: zooplancton on 2006-12-12 23:38 ]

·
Registered
637 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts