Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
I never gave much thought to motorcycles in Iowa til had a big fat bolt enter my back tire. Had my bike hauled to Marne and a triumph dealer named Baxter? What an experience with the visit. Oh they fixed me right up and were wonderful but they also sold, rebuilt, fixed and sourced old British bikes. The tech said they found a lot of them right in Iowa. If any one goes to the show they owe it to themselves to visit that shop.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never gave much thought to motorcycles in Iowa til had a big fat bolt enter my back tire. Had my bike hauled to Marne and a triumph dealer named Baxter? What an experience with the visit. Oh they fixed me right up and were wonderful but they also sold, rebuilt, fixed and sourced old British bikes. The tech said they found a lot of them right in Iowa. If any one goes to the show they owe it to themselves to visit that shop.
Although it's 140 miles from my house, Baxter Cycle is my dealer. Randy Baxter is a great guy, and he always remembers his customers. He even remembers which bikes I bought from him.

I could shop in Omaha which is much closer, but I don't.

Iowa also has the National Motorcycle Museum.

http://www.nationalmcmuseum.org/

Kem

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Baxter's is where I buy my calendars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts