Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a long road..... but its finally here!! Please take a few minutes to visit the newly redesigned SprocketCenter.com website.

We have improved navigation with an easy to use parts finder. Now it's even easier to shop the right sprockets and chain for your Triumph!!
We have also lowered pricing on 100’s of items throughout the site. We welcome your feedback, please let us know what you think of the new design (good or bad)!

Please use the code TRIRAT2017 for 5% off purchase on all Triumph sprockets and chain kits.

Got Questions ??? if you are looking for something and can't find it on the site, please contact us.

·
Premium Member
7,406 Posts
I just ordered. You make it easy to find the right sprockets and chain for the bike. Price is right too :)
Chad does a nice job and I purchase my chain/sprocket sets from him. Great prices and fast shipping too!!! I'm sure I will be talking with Chad after my upcoming road trip as no doubt I will be due for a fresh set of sprockets and a chain soon after I return.

Keep up the good work Chad!!!

Edit: I feel it's the right thing to do supporting the Forum Sponsors.

Bob

·
Registered
183 Posts
Website looks great!

I purchased my 520 conversion kit from Sprocket Center recently and was very pleased with the customer service and quality of products.

Will continue shopping from Sprocket Center for all my drive trains in the the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just ordered, received and had my sprockets/chain set replaced. Great choice, easy ordering and even better prices, wish I had known about the discount(Dammit!), but the prices were much better and they had my KTM parts when no one else did. (sorry if that is sacrilege here)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts