Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give up!! I cant get in the chat room . When I hit it it says some one w/ my name already there?? I HATE COMPUTERS!!!!! What the hell am I doin wrong???? :???:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Go to "tools > pop up blocker>turn off pop up blocker" on the top of your interenet explorer window. "Tools" is above the address bar and above the "refresh (two green arrows)".

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou so much- it worked! GOD I HATRE COMPUTERS!!!!!!

"May carborators live forever!" Or @ least as long as me. :cool:

·
Registered
306 Posts
On 2007-02-27 14:31, CAPTDON wrote:
Thankyou so much- it worked! GOD I HATRE COMPUTERS!!!!!!
Speaking as a computer tech, perhaps it will comfort you to know that computers hate you, too.

They hate us all.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know its mutual! If I dont have to use the keyboard i am OK. I do a lot of photo stuff- mouse only. I never did like a machine that said "you cant do that". Actually never had one that did till now? Imagine if you hit the starter button on your Bonne & it said "Not now- I dont think so" Hell its saved me mucho on postage & I have sent more "letters" in the last 5-6 years than my whole life? Its an evil we gotta live with- cell phones included!! I guess its called progress??
Carbs forever!! @ least till next year. This little guy is workin on my computer :hammer: He did a good job!! :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Triumph 650 Oil Problem

I have a 72 650 that dumps a lot of oil into the clutch housing (if I described that correctly).This happens as the oil heats up, then the oil sending light will go on/off ,especially at idle. I am assuming the pump is the culprit but not sure how the oil is getting out of the sump and into the clutch housing.
Any thoughts on what is the cause and is replacing the oil pump the solution?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thread

I wonder where this thread came from? I posted it like 3+ yrs ago?? O well. No problem cept noone uses the rooms ? One day I will find a lkive soul in there??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts