Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Driftless Admin
11,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you'd like to change your Username on the site, especially if you created a new account with your actual first/last name, we can change that for you easily enough.

Just post your request here, or send me a message.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi BonnieBlack, I want to start using this forum again but can't log in or change password because it will go too an old email address. How can I update my email? Do I just register again?

·
Driftless Admin
11,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you don't know your email or password I don't think you can change either. I can't either, but I could merge your old account into this new one, so then you'd have the email and password. Then I could change the username to the old one. That should work, you might lose your joined-date from the old account and stuff like that. But all your posts would be under the same account.

The other options is to contact the site owners at the @Halfpint account, or contact them at Contact Us. They aren't very responsive, but they could change the email on the original account and reset your password.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I accidently created an account using my full name of Tim Keane and I would like to change only my signature to SWGA675Striple. Password is fine as is. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi BonnieBlack, Good day. would you help me to change my signature to WindPacer. Password is good. Thanks.

Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts