Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I saw a slick little dolly that fits under your centerstand and allows you to wheel your bike around your garage and tuck it in a corner. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I saw this thing and have searched dozens of parts and accessory store without success:(. Any chance this rings a bell and someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
John

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
I am not familiar with a dolly that matches your description. The fore/aft weight bias of most bikes would require that the wheels be supported. I remember some BMW's that would balance on the center stand. Most bikes, Sprint included, have a forward weight bias.

This type of dolly would work for a Sprint.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=95896

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Now that is interesting.

I can see where it would be convenient to use with a bike that has an easy to operate center stand configuration. It might just be me, but I think the 05+ Sprint is more difficult than most to raise onto the stand.

The site has several informative videos showing the stand in use.

BTW, I had a problem with a Legal Speeding product and can happily say that their customer service is excellent. Excellent company.

·
Registered
288 Posts
OnD, I don't have experience with many bikes, but my '08 Sprint is easier to get on the center stand than my '06 Suzuki Katana was. It has a better lever arm on the stand to work with.

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Harbour Freight is amazing. I could spen a lot of money there - Canada needs a Harbour Freight just for me. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts