Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know, like we need another windscreen question! I just purchased an '06 Tiger and want better weather protection. I did the search and read most of the options. It seems the Cee Baileys has the most varied results, but I wanted to target those who may have had a chance to experience all three. I'm looking for the best weather protection with the least compromise for year round riding. Has anyone had a chance to try all three?

Thanks!

[ This message was edited by: Wambo on 2006-11-24 06:57 ]

·
Registered
704 Posts
I just put on a Eagle Touring Screen. It works great. Big
difference in wind blast from the standard Tiger screen.
Cuts wind blast down to almost nil. Still get a little buffeting
on the arms, but mirror extenders should take care of that
from what I've read in these forums.

Block

M

·
0 Posts
I studied all the blogs here and elsewhere and opted for the MRA VArio Touring. Absolutely no buffeting although a little noisier but not enough to worry about, especially if you use earplugs. If it helps, I'm 5'11.5" with a 31" inside leg. Have tried the seat in both high and low positions and makes no difference to the effect.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I went with the mra also and my experience is almost identical to Mark's. no buffeting, still noisy. OK with earplugs in.
I used the MRA primarily because I had previously owned a DL650 and used one on it with very good results. Have not been able to try any of the others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts