Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

621 - 626 of 626 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
So - what's the reason for the Logo piece on the Meerkat?
The original idea was to get rid of all the crap under there and have it look like the H pipe on the early Triumphs .

They are available with or without the logo plate, even if you want the plate without the logo embossed.

It has as valid a purpose as, a tank badge, side cover badge, muffler label, shockie brand, brake manufacturers logo ,pannier ,top box, boots jacket tyres helmet electronics underpants .........unlike these items I hand make the crossflows, so I can give you the choice and customised to your particular need .

I hope this is helpful

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
The original idea was to get rid of all the crap under there and have it look like the H pipe on the early Triumphs .

They are available with or without the logo plate, even if you want the plate without the logo embossed.

It has as valid a purpose as, a tank badge, side cover badge, muffler label, shockie brand, brake manufacturers logo ,pannier ,top box, boots jacket tyres helmet electronics underpants .........unlike these items I hand make the crossflows, so I can give you the choice and customised to your particular need .

I hope this is helpful
There you go you get what you want, hand made and quality workmanship, you don't get that on a production line, I have looked at some of the other popular brands and I can tell you I wasn't impressed with some of the welding and not even cleaning the welds up after they been finished, I know I made the right chose.

Ashley

·
Registered
43 Posts
There you go you get what you want, hand made and quality workmanship, you don't get that on a production line, I have looked at some of the other popular brands and I can tell you I wasn't impressed with some of the welding and not even cleaning the welds up after they been finished, I know I made the right chose.

Ashley
Thanks Ashley. I wasn't questioning the quality of the Meerket, I was asking whether you could see it under the motorcycle in the space where the cat used to be.

I've talked to Peter offline and he's helped answer my questions.

621 - 626 of 626 Posts