Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
For that price I would expect a carbon tank and seat cowl and the rest of the plastic. Don't look right with the stock plastics. :???:

·
Registered
591 Posts
That bike looks great. A little too pricey for me but italians like expensive sh!t, so.... whatever.
I'd like to see a bike painted gunmetal. Now that would be cool.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
What the guy is basically saying is that the bike can be modded in France and the cost would be about E14620, but that the bike is available ready modded in Italy for E13400.

Sheesh and I paid E12800 for my stock bike........... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

My guess is that this option if succesful in Italy would be available to other markets.

Still short of the desired 'R' version (Ohlins Marchesinis etc), but still better than the 'tribal' kits.

+ on Limey, Racecomp get those ruddy 1050 carbon bits done.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm nope, Arrow pipes are not imported in France, so you'd have to get them yourself, this pack seems to be available in Italy only...and I agree, these mods look awfully expensive...but nevertheless look nice.

12800€ for a stock bike is quite pricey though, u could get it at 10500€ over here...and have a nice ride back for the break in :)

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
I`ve just put my S3 into "Geelong Carbon Fibre" for 2 weeks, so he can use it as a template. The parts should be available from about the end of January and like everything else from them, they`ll be top quality and very reasonably priced.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
On 2006-12-28 18:35, Philounet wrote:
A special for the Italian market @ 14.6 k Euro..enjoy
Where is the special part?

Isn't that just a regular 1050 with every bolt-on carbon accessory available in '07 Triumph factory catalog?

Anyone could make that "special" in a few hours in their own garage with their favourite credit card.
:???:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts