Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm a car salesman at Subaru City of Milwaukee. The owners of the dealership recently aquired the Triumph franchise. So our location now sells both Triumphs and Subarus. I basicly joined the forum to learn more about Triumph motorcycles. I've lurked abit and it seems that people here are fairly nice.

My favorite new Triumph seems to be a Street Triple. I like the naked look. I don't ride but after mounting one, it seems like they would be easy to ride.

I own a lightly modified 2011 WRX STI and have owned other modified WRXs, GTOs, S2000s, and Preludes. It has crossed my mind a few times to own a bike, but just can't get over the fact that a 400-500lbs bike vs 5000lbs SUV sharing the road. Its kind of un-nerving. Maybe after conversating on this forum, I might change my mind.

Thanks for having me!

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Hi LiteSpd, yes we're fairly nice overall. Well Triumphs will probably grow on you - maybe take a demo home ;-)

Lot's of info here about the marque and models, so feel free to join in. Please be aware that only sponsors and personal users can advertise but discussions on the pro's con's of oil, twins, triples and all things with engines and 2 wheels is encouraged :)

Welcome and enjoy the site.

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Welcome to the site....I recommend you look around at the different forums and become familiar with them. I think Triumphs are great and the site supports that very basic premise. Each forum has a moderator who are there to answer questions and assess problems. If you need something lets us know.. again welcome Lee

·
Registered
516 Posts
Subaru salesman

Don't be afraid to try rideing. Just pay attention at all times and don't show off. Its definately dangerous but bicycles are worse. I live on the Trans American Trail and meet bicyclers almost every day rideing from Virginia to Oregon. I started in 1958 and luckily I'm still here. I love the Triumph Classic Line. My Bonneville is simply great.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
welcome and about riding, in my opinion your either a motorcyclist or your not and if your not it's best to stay away and if you are, very little will keep you away (know from experience...)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts