Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for posting - I stand by my belief that criticisms of this bike for being "bland" in the styling dept are wrong, but everyone has an opinion I guess. You can't design a bike that is supposed to appeal to the American cruiser market and then stylistically put it way out in left field - it just wouldn't sell. Good review overall though. Riding this bike through Spain must have been amazing.

·
Banned
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, classicly styled reads as 'bland' I suppose. I'd take this over the rolling cartoons that all the other manufacturers are putting out these days. I plan on a slow transition to more of a bobber style on this bike and it couldn't be better styled to go that route.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, classicly styled reads as 'bland' I suppose. I'd take this over the rolling cartoons that all the other manufacturers are putting out these days. I plan on a slow transition to more of a bobber style on this bike and it couldn't be better styled to go that route.
Agreed.
I'm a big bobber fan myself and think this will make a great looking bobber. I've made those mods in my head a few times myself... :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Couldn't agree with you and Strat more. The Thunderbird could have been way out there like say the Yamaha Raider which in some ways is attractive but over all looks wrong, too many geometeric shapes that don't work well together in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts