Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the pic on this bobber, it looks like the slip-ons on this Speedmaster are nothing but baffles. Does anyone actually sell a setup like this, or would I have to fabricate it?:confused:

I have no problem going to an exhaust shop and fabricating whatever has to be done, but I would rather not find out afterword that it is a inexpensive aftermarket part that I could have just bought online.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Cool link! Thanks. I have been thinking about the Emgo reverse cones, but I thought they were a bit too long for my tastes. The Shorty Seamless Megaphone might be an answer to my issue.
Are these of acceptable quality?

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reviews on JC Whitney say that these are fantastic for the price with a good sound.
If I pick them up, they are going to get a black header wrap treatment along with the spare set of headers I have in the garage, so they don't need to look pretty, and I'm not concerned with blue-ing.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My bud just put a set of these on his america, they look a little goofy for the application , but sound great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts