Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Tiger 955i, 2009 Street Triple 675R
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Playstation portable Gadget Communication Device Font Audio equipment

Fitted a pair of TOR exhaust cans today and went to flash the appropriate 20573 tune but I don’t have the option to read the stock map or reprogram? I know the bike currently has the stock tune 20572 from the “informations” tab there but everywhere else I look people have a “read map” option and a “reprogram” option.

Device I am using is a Motorola Moto G Stylus and I have an OBD Link SX cable.

I can connect just fine and do all the tests and read sensor values. I can also download different maps from the library, open those or compare them. I just don’t know why I don’t have the read map/ reprogram option….

·
Registered
68 Posts
I believe you can't read from Bluetooth connection, see the TuneECU website.
You can however download the stock maps from the same site and open it up in TuneECU. Any alterations you want to make can then be flashed to the bike using the 'ecu->reprogram' option on the map screen.

Just seen you state your using obd sx, this is not one I'm familiar with.
I think most here use obdLink LX or mx, it is possible your obd adaptor is not capable of reprogramming.

·
Registered
2001 Tiger 955i, 2009 Street Triple 675R
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Font Screenshot Material property Parallel Number

The map list says my 2009 is cable only, vin is 39xxxx. But maybe it is my cable? The thing is I seem to remember being able to read the map on my Tiger last summer with this same cable/device.

I tried updating the app per the instructions on the tuneecu.fr website: uninstall app, deleted the user.lic file, reinstall from website, allow access to files, and select the account I had the license with previously… still don’t get the “read map” or “reprogram” options which should be in the same drop down menu as the “disconnect” and “informations” tab over in the map window…

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not sure then, I only have the Bluetooth version for my 2019 street twin. Maybe post in the TuneECU boards to see if anyone can help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts