Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to where I can find this wind screen. Or similar one that wraps under the head light.

-AL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
That’s the rare Triumph Thunderbird Sport screen. I bought mine used from the UK for about $160

Jaguartvr on the forum makes replacements in fiberglass I think.

Where are you located?

You could use an after market screen from dart. I had that earlier on my Triumph Thunderbird Sport and it protects better than the oem screen.

Mine was for a Bonneville 885

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazing!

I’m in Ontario Canada,
I’ll have a look around and see if I can find it

I like the screen you have too, looks great in black. Is that how it came or did you do anything to it?

AL

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
It’s comes either in clear or timed plastic. I plasti-dipped it to give it that black matt look. Now it’s copper leafed for the change in color on the bike but then changed it when I found the oem screen

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
It’s comes either in clear or timed plastic. I plasti-dipped it to give it that black matt look. Now it’s copper leafed for the change in color on the bike but then changed it when I found the oem screen

I’ve told you before, but it’s hard to look at your bike without saying, it’s one of the nicest I’ve seen.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I’ve told you before, but it’s hard to look at your bike without saying, it’s one of the nicest I’ve seen.

Please buy her. I might be leaving the country soon and might really need to sell her

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone
I like the option of having one made custom, it looks so great!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts