Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to book a few trips. I have 5 weeks left of vacation to use by the end of august. I am wondering if anyone has been or is planning on going to cambria this year??? Or how it was if anyone went in the past??? Cambria is a weekend bonnie event that is run from the defphi guys board. I Think I am going to go from vegas. Any Vegas riders out there..

·
Registered
623 Posts
On 2007-02-19 00:11, evand wrote:
Need to book a few trips. I have 5 weeks left of vacation to use by the end of august. I am wondering if anyone has been or is planning on going to cambria this year??? Or how it was if anyone went in the past??? Cambria is a weekend bonnie event that is run from the defphi guys board. I Think I am going to go from vegas. Any Vegas riders out there..
Hey Evand:
I'm a Cambria regular, for the last 3 out of 4 years.
A fantastic event!
It will be the first week-end of August :wink:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I'm going again.I had a good time last year.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'll put it on the calendar. If I am in the continental US and not incarcerated I will be there.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I just love the fact that you all are comin' to mine and Chris' (cyn crzy) backyard o' motorcycling fun. I may sound like I'm bragging--I'm not--but the central coast of California is a sweet place to live (especially for us motorcycle types [not to mention us rock and ice climbing types too])! Those of you who've been to Cambria or other relevantly close locales know what Willis is talkin' 'bout. Looking forward to meeting, hanging and riding with y'all in August. Yeehaw...Jester's dead!
<p align="center">
</p>

·
Registered
01 Bonnie, 12 Tiger
248 Posts
First week of Aug. Call the Cambria Palms motel. Tell them you want a room for the Triumph gig... We have the motel that weekend.

·
Registered
01 Bonnie, 12 Tiger
248 Posts
There is a lot of riders coming from LA \ SD area... It is a NTBF event... You might want to see who is coming up from that Forum. I am coming from the SF bay area. Hiway 1 from Monterey to Cambria is motorcycle bliss.

·
Registered
873 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
If you wanna hang with the likes of Bonnie enthusiasts from all over,
THIS is the event that is a MUST ATTEND!

There's lotsa drink, lotsa noise, lotsa Bonnie posing & riding, lotsa people to meet and share stories with, in a word (or two),
there's LOTSA FUN to be had by all!

They organize rides, reserve space at eating establishments, offer prizes, and swap t-shirts/badges/patches (be sure to bring some'n!).

Numbers? Well, this was taken on one of the organized rides last year..... YOU count how many were in attendance!

Cambria '06

[ This message was edited by: FattRat on 2007-02-28 11:07 ]

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I plan on riding in friday from vegas spending sat leaving sunday for portland then off to Canada. Any good strip clubs in cambria???

·
Registered
227 Posts
You gotta be joking. You're coming from Vegas and looking for strip clubs in Cambria? Y

On 2007-02-28 11:33, evand wrote:
I plan on riding in friday from vegas spending sat leaving sunday for portland then off to Canada. Any good strip clubs in cambria???

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gotta stick to what u know..

·
Registered
01 Bonnie, 12 Tiger
248 Posts
On 2007-02-28 11:33, evand wrote:

I rode from the SF bay area to Canada last year for the Kootney Rat Raid. I took 97 from Weed CA., and took that into the top of Washington then followed the Columbia river up. Hardly any slab... which way are you headed ?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I want to hug the ocean as much as possible. I need to make progress so I want kinda a half and half route. Not all slab but not all 45 mph and curves.

·
Registered
01 Bonnie, 12 Tiger
248 Posts
On 2007-03-01 10:44, evand wrote:
I want to hug the ocean as much as possible. I need to make progress so I want kinda a half and half route. Not all slab but not all 45 mph and curves.
Sounds like a great ride. Looking forward to hearing more in Cambria.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts