Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

calling any T120 owners, there is a new non commercial face boook page for Bonneville T120 owners. It's free to join and to swop any useful news and tips. It's a small friendly site for all those who love their T120 machines. Call in, be great to see you.

This popular Bonneville T120 1200 has, since 2016 become a solid backbone of Hinckley Bonneville machines worldwide. Link below....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/346935665984267/

Best wishes,

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know what you mean, I love it/hate it sometimes.

But if you change your mind do come and say hello.

Dave

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi

calling any T120 owners, there is a new non commercial face boook page for Bonneville T120 owners. It's free to join and to swop any useful news and tips.

This popular Bonneville T120 1200 has, since 2016 become a solid backbone of Hinckley Bonneville machines. Link below....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/346935665984267/

Best wishes,

Dave
Whats wrong with this site for chatting etc?

Love the paint colour.

·
Registered
254 Posts
calling any T120 owners, there is a new non commercial face boook page for Bonneville T120 owners. It's free to join and to swop any useful news and tips.
I was going to whine about being left out as a T100 owner, but then I remembered that somebody else tried too many times to log into my facebook account, and the account got locked. Hmm. I guess that was 12-14 years ago now...

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
BSA biker,

Nothing at all. Of course.

A lot of folk (including myself) use FB as a general platform to chat with others and it's a convenient tool to use everyday for all sorts of contacts.

I like this site and been with it since 2006. It's an addition LOL. Have you got a BSA ?

Dave

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Grant

To be fair I've never had a problem with Face Book since starting to use it it 2008.

Main problem was people fall out over controversial issues LOL.

Dave

·
Registered
279 Posts
BSA biker,

Nothing at all. Of course.

A lot of folk (including myself) use FB as a general platform to chat with others and it's a convenient tool to use everyday for all sorts of contacts.

I like this site and been with it since 2006. It's an addition LOL. Have you got a BSA ?

Dave
Why don't you look at my profile, under other bikes ! Or even the photo of me at 19 after the first rebuild.

Of course I have a BSA, bought it in 1967, 52 years ago. A 1960, 500 cc Twin A7 Shooting Star, it cost £89 and in those days as a young apprentice carpenter it was as if I had just bought a new bike, (very poorly paid then). It's been totally stripped down and rebuilt 3 times and gone round the clock, only used on high days and holidays now. When the time comes I was thinking of having a Viking Burial with it instead of a burning longship. LOL. Not sure the Spanish authorities would like that.

My late wife set up my email address, long ago, as she was under the impression that the bike came before her, something I never argued about.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was going to whine about being left out as a T100 owner, but then I remembered that somebody else tried too many times to log into my facebook account, and the account got locked. Hmm. I guess that was 12-14 years ago now...
By the way the T100 is a seriously good motorcycle.

If one had come along at the right price I may have purchased it, as it was I got the T120.

Keep it shiny side up.

Dave:smile2:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts