Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Calgary riders: Which weekday evening do you want to ride?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Any evening is good for me.

Votes: 11 68.8%
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just joined and am wondering if the rides are still going on too?? Wilk INStheWEST, if you're up for a scoot let me know and we can work something out. Having charging issues so this weekend is out. :(

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just joined and am wondering if the rides are still going on too?? Wilk INStheWEST, if you're up for a scoot let me know and we can work something out. Having charging issues so this weekend is out. :(
I'm out of town for the next 10-17 days (may need to be away an extra week for work). There is a Facebook group called Triumph Riders of Calgary, where there are lots of people posting rides.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ancient Posting

I thought I should carry on the tradition of posting on this ancient thread.

Are these rides still going on?

Is there even a RAT any longer in the area?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wally, check out the Triumph Riders of Calgary Facebook group. They have rides, coffee meetings and pub nights. It was started by our very own Haggis and there is a link in his sig.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thought I'd revive this thread for 2015!

Anybody get their Triumph out yet?? I had my first ride last Sunday. Can't complain about this weather for the middle of March.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thought I'd revive this thread for 2015!

Anybody get their Triumph out yet?? I had my first ride last Sunday. Can't complain about this weather for the middle of March.
Ya, I've had mine going as often as possible, just bought the bike in February so I'm trying to get through break in as quick as possible so I can get out on the good long rides sooner than later.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts