Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone subscribe or ever pick up one of these?
Expensive to get state-side.
Any other cafe mags available/you like?

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Dennis I see you over here in the club cafe section alot these days - converting to the "dark" side ? :-D

I've seen Cafe Racer on line but don't subscribe - looks like a cool rag though.

John

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh heh, i've always had some dark in me. Don't we all? :-D

I may actually pick up a Thrux sometime in the near future. We shall see...

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
On 2007-01-28 11:20, d2mini wrote:
Heh heh, i've always had some dark in me. Don't we all? :-D

I may actually pick up a Thrux sometime in the near future. We shall see...
I thought you were going to say, I was thinking of cafeing the V-Strom! :-D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Just got Rocker Magazine from eBay UK. Great quaterly mag and very high quality. Great photos and a bit of rock and roll with bikes around the Rocker lifestyle and look.

On 2007-01-28 10:43, d2mini wrote:
Anyone subscribe or ever pick up one of these?
Expensive to get state-side.
Any other cafe mags available/you like?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, I subscribe to Cafe Racer but I doubt that I will renew when the time comes. The subscription runs about $75 per year. It is an absolutely gorgeous magazine...beautiful bikes, fantastic photography BUT... the text is in French!!!! and I didn't pay much attention in French class back in school. If this was an English text mag I would recommend without reservation. Still, there are advertisements and such for parts and accessories that you might not be able to find anywhere else.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On 2007-01-30 10:42, HooperG1 wrote:
Yeah, I subscribe to Cafe Racer but I doubt that I will renew when the time comes. The subscription runs about $75 per year. It is an absolutely gorgeous magazine...beautiful bikes, fantastic photography BUT... the text is in French!!!! and I didn't pay much attention in French class back in school. If this was an English text mag I would recommend without reservation. Still, there are advertisements and such for parts and accessories that you might not be able to find anywhere else.
oh man, seriously!? I wondered if it was in french but the front covers seem to be in english. *****. Thanks for the heads up. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dennis,
If you want, send your snail mail address to [email protected] and I'll send you the latest issue to take a look at-- then you can decide for yourself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts