Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K., so for you cafe types - where to ride next year? Well, first off, a great place to go is a rockabily festival! Here are a few:

1. Texas Rockabilly Revival, Austin Texas May 8 - 9

2. Heavy Rebel Weekend, Winston Salem, NC, July 3 - 5

3. Rockabily Hall of Fame Festival, Jackson, TN August 6-8

4. Rockabilly Party Weekend, Las Vegas, NV, April 9-12, 2009

5. Coney Island Rockabilly Festival, Long Island, NY, Labor Day Weekend

Lots of others, including the Mods / Rockers events, I am sure... post away! It would be cool if we could start off with a run to Daytona for a Bonneville Bash...

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Easy. You Americans should come over here. The home of cafe racers!

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
You Americans should come over here. The home of cafe racers!
I will PM you my address so you can send the funds to ship the bike and cover my airfare...I should have the money to pay for everything else...:D;)...can we tak a ferry to the Isle of Mann?

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I will PM you my address so you can send the funds to ship the bike and cover my airfare...I should have the money to pay for everything else...:D;)...can we tak a ferry to the Isle of Mann?
Um how about no? Besides the Ferry to the Isle of Man is all booked up for the TT. But seriously if anyone ever fancies coming this side of the pond then PM me. I'm not paying , I don't earn anything like enough, but I don't mind showing you around assuming I can get leave. If you fancy the IWKR (google it i've posted the linky somewhere but can't find it right now) or some such event then let me know your coming. The Dollar pound exchange is in your favour right now.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Um how about no? Besides the Ferry to the Isle of Man is all booked up for the TT. But seriously if anyone ever fancies coming this side of the pond then PM me. I'm not paying , I don't earn anything like enough, but I don't mind showing you around assuming I can get leave. If you fancy the IWKR (google it i've posted the linky somewhere but can't find it right now) or some such event then let me know your coming. The Dollar pound exchange is in your favour right now.
Some of us might take you up on that . Have enough sofas in your house or flat for some Septic Hoolies ?:punk:

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Depends how many! If not I have a few mates. Or failing that there's a hotel down the road. But if its the West Kent run you're coming for bring a tent!

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Easy. You Americans should come over here. The home of cafe racers!
I should say the same to you, Nick - the home of Rock and Roll here! :D

We could discuss meeting somewhere in the middle, but that may be kinda damp...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts