Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #101 (Edited)
not Adam and Eve literally, but metaphorically. with DNA testing it has been found everyone now living no matter where in the world, descend from a woman and a man about 135,000 years ago and is known as the Adam and Eve gene. they probably did not know each other and lived far apart in distance and time but they are our common ancestor Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia
Am I being a bit thick here. How did they manage to make whoopee if they didn't know each other and lived far apart? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #102 (Edited)
not Adam and Eve literally, but metaphorically. with DNA testing it has been found everyone now living no matter where in the world, descend from a woman and a man about 135,000 years ago and is known as the Adam and Eve gene. they probably did not know each other and lived far apart in distance and time but they are our common ancestor Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia
I believe that Adam and Eve as the bible states were actually the last two surviving humans from mars, which we have lived on previously and messed up, who were astronauts sent to earth to populate it. It's what us humans do, we destroy the planet we are living on then go and find another one to populate before eventually destroying that one. I reckon that the bible is basically a history book that has been misinterpreted by different civilisation's over the last several thousand years :alien:

Either that or an Alien screwed a monkey! :eek:

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
The worlds gone completely mad, you're not allowed to be racist anymore or sexist, homophobic, islamaphic or xenophobic. Now I can't even have a sense of humour.
In this forum you'll need to tip-toe although you've been given a lot of leash to date. See #6 of the AUP. Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

·
Driftless Admin
11,399 Posts
I'm trying to get the Social Security Office to understand that I identify as a 65 year old, so I can retire.

I am very ready to retire. I think I'll be good at it.

Maybe I'm shooting too low and should just identify as wealthy enough not to need to work.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #116 (Edited)
Royal blue, no doubt.
Possibly I don't mind Royal blue other than the name, the shade is fine. But there are much nicer blues out there, I'm more of an aquaman myself or maybe a nice shade of cobalt. Perhaps this is a new thread starter, peoples favourite shades of blue, I can really see this one catching on, no politics or religion just discussing all the wonderful shades of blue (y)

·
Super Moderator
1,608 Posts
Maybe the suggestion of going out and making a friend would be more successful. Maybe a get a dog. They like to listen to rambling on & on & on ....

·
Super Moderator
1,608 Posts
You seem very Blue, cheer up the world can be a happy place you know
Not that it is any of your concern, but I am loving life like no other - I have more than I deserve and love where I am at and wife and myself have good health.
There is really nothing that could make me feel any better... Well maybe a couple more bikes might give my the wiggles and getting a dog. Both may be taken care of soon. So I probably won't be able to contain myself at that point. :p
Maybe the same can be set as a goal for you so you have more time occupied doing something productive. Just a thought for you. ;)

101 - 120 of 121 Posts