Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some "Burgess" style mufflers and have a link to a video if someone is curious about there sound. I used velcro and tie straps and mounted my digital camera to the front brake reservoir. Right idea but lost video quality on the upload and need regular digital camcorder looks like. Sound somewhat accurate. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDtJXtrSJ70

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
pbr,how big is your camera? I got a Fuji Finepix recently that will record up to 15 minutes [on a 1gig chip] in pretty hi-def m-jpeg. I need to buy a program that will convert it to mpeg to show on line. Its very small,and I just sit it on my Shoei`s chinbar and close the faceshield. Very little wind noise in the video and an amazingly smooth pic since my helmet is basically isolated from vibration by my head and body.I`m hoping to compile about an hours worth of twisty rides to watch when winter blocks my cave opening. :-D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the idea. I was using a canon A80 which is a 4meg digital camera. The video looks okay on my computer but when it is enlarged as in were it is posted it loses it quality because its 320 x160 originally. Thats my guess. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts