Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday I heard a non rider ask a Harley Faithful "What's up with that Buell? I saw it at the drag strip and it was pretty fast. It is not an old bike is it?" The Harley rider said "the Buell is Harley's answer to the crotch rocket". LOL

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yet again, more proof that the majority of Harley riders can't read.
They can read, but don't. I do know some Harley riders who are really nice people. They just drink the orange kool aid!

·
Registered
453 Posts
You sure they can read? I just read a medical journal that stated the do-rag was a major culprit in cutting off the blood supply to the cognitive portions of the brain, leading to loud pipes and leather chaps. :confused:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do Ragger

You sure they can read? I just read a medical journal that stated the do-rag was a major culprit in cutting off the blood supply to the cognitive portions of the brain, leading to loud pipes and leather chaps. :confused:
Well that must also be my problem since I always wear a do rag when I wear a helmet to keep my bald knob shiny. All these years I thought I had PTSD.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Since we're on the subject, are the 1125 Buells worth anything?
They have a real motor (Built by someone else, WITHOUT push rods), but I'm still skeptical... And they look stupid...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since we're on the subject, are the 1125 Buells worth anything?
They have a real motor (Built by someone else, WITHOUT push rods), but I'm still skeptical... And they look stupid...
They look stupid. That is not worth much IMHO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts